Featured: Walking Main Article
Walking has numerous health benefits. Learn how walking can help you, how much you need to do to gain benefits, types of walking and techniques, how to get started, and other valuable information.
Sciatica pain, caused by irritation of the sciatic nerve, typically radiates from the low back to behind the thigh to below the...learn more »
A torn meniscus (knee cartilage) may be caused by suddenly stopping, sharply twisting, or deep squatting or kneeling when lifting...learn more »
Acute injuries, medical conditions, and chronic use conditions are causes of knee pain. Symptoms and signs that accompany knee...learn more »
Corns and calluses are sometimes painful areas of thickened skin that appear between the toes and fingers or on the soles of the...learn more »
In This Article
- Corns and calluses facts
- What are corns and calluses?
- What causes corns and calluses to develop?
- What are risk factors for corns and calluses?
- What are symptoms and signs of corns and calluses?
- How are corns and calluses diagnosed?
- How can corns and calluses be treated? Are there home remedies for corns and calluses?
- When should someone seek professional treatment for corns or calluses?
- What is the prognosis for corns and calluses?
- How can corns and calluses be prevented?
Bursitis of the hip results when the fluid-filled sac (bursa) near the hip becomes inflamed due to localized soft tissue trauma...learn more »