Vestibular Balance Disorders Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors
- Related Vestibular Balance Disorders Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors for Vestibular Balance Disorders
Type of Physician: Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor
What is a Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor? A certification by the Board of Otolaryngology; practitioners provide comprehensive medical and surgical care of patients with diseases and disorders that affect the ears, the respiratory and upper alimentary systems (nose, mouth and throat) and related structures.
Specialty: Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Common Name: Ear, Nose, Throat Doctor
Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors in Saint George * results
Kent E. Gardner
Southern Utah Ear Nose & Throat
1490 E Foremaster Dr Ste 350
Saint George, UT 84790
- 22 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
What is a balance disorder?
A balance disorder is a condition that makes you feel unsteady or dizzy, as if you are moving, spinning, or floating, even though you are standing still or lying down. Balance disorders can be caused ...
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.