Patient Comments: Vestibular Balance Disorders - Treatment

What was the treatment for your balance disorder?

Comment from: AMZ62, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: July 18

For about 7 months I've been having ear pressure or blocked ear with a pitch sound. I have done MRI and ultrasound on my neck and also been seen by ENT, and the last one by neurologist. Everything is normal but still my ears are giving me floating feelings and the worst is I feel like chest pressure on my left side.

Vestibular Balance Disorders - Cause Question: What was the cause of your vestibular balance disorder?
Vestibular Balance Disorders - Diagnosis Question: How was your vestibular balance disorder diagnosed?
Vestibular Balance Disorders - Symptoms Question: Please describe the symptoms associated with your balance disorder.