Patient Comments: Vertigo - Causes

Do you know what causes or brings on your vertigo?

Comment from: cookie, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: March 14

I had a concussion from a fall. It has been four weeks, I still have a bump on forehead, an area under my eye is black/blue and I get dizzy. When I want to get up from lying down I must raise myself up in bed slowly and wait until I"m not dizzy, to stand. Also, sometimes just rolling over in bed I will get very dizzy. I was hoping it would go away, however I've decided to call the doctor tomorrow. I really need help.

Comment from: Sim, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: February 26

My vertigo seems to get aggravated with stress and relaxes when hearing music or placing my head between legs.

Vertigo - Symptoms Question: Do you experience nausea, vomiting, or other symptoms with your vertigo?
Vertigo - Treatment Question: What kind of treatment have you had for your vertigo? Did it help?
Vertigo - Exercises Question: Have you tried vestibular rehabilitation exercises (Cawthorne head exercises or the Epley maneuver) for your vertigo? Did they help?