Vasectomy Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Urologist Doctors
- Related Vasectomy Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Urologist Doctors for Vasectomy
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
*Vasectomy facts medically edited by: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- Vasectomy is an effective method of birth control; only about 15 out of 10,000 couples had a pregnancy occur after vasectomy.
Other Related Vasectomy Articles
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.