Vasectomy Center - Lake Magdalene, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lake Magdalene Urologist Doctors
- The City of Lake Magdalene
- Related Vasectomy Articles
- Lake Magdalene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lake Magdalene
Lake Magdalene Urologist Doctors for Vasectomy
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Lake Magdalene, Florida
*Vasectomy facts medically edited by: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- Vasectomy is an effective method of birth control; only about 15 out of 10,000 couples had a pregnancy occur after vasectomy.
Other Related Vasectomy Articles
Emergency Contact for Lake Magdalene
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.