varicella virus vaccine-injection Index
Herpes of the Eye
Herpes of the eye occurs due to herpes simplex virus-1 (HSV-1). Symptoms of herpes of the eye include pain in and around the eye,...learn more »
In This Article
Herpes of the Eye Article
- What are herpes viruses?
- Which types of herpes viruses can affect the eyes?
- What parts of the eyes are susceptible to herpes viruses?
- Who is at risk for herpes infections of the eyes?
- What are the signs and symptoms of herpes eye infections?
- How are herpes eye infections diagnosed?
- How are herpes eye infections treated?
- What are the possible risks and complications of untreated herpes eye infections?
- What is the prognosis of herpes eye infections?
- Can herpes eye infections be prevented?