Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Mad Cow Disease
Mad cow disease (or bovine spongiform encephalopathy [BSE]) is a fatal disease that attacks the central nervous system of adult...learn more »
In This Article
Mad Cow Disease Article
- Mad cow disease facts*
- Mad cow disease history, how it's spread, and link to variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD)
- How many cases of mad cow disease have been identified in the U.S.?
- How many cases of mad cow disease have been identified in Canada?
- What are the different strains of mad cow disease?
- Can feed bans prevent the spread of mad cow disease?
- What is the prevalence of mad cow disease in the U.S. and Canada?