valerian (Valeriana officinalis)-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication valerian (Valeriana officinalis)-oral may be used to treat or manage.
Jet lag (desynchonosis) is a temporary disorder that results from travel across time zones. Symptoms include anxiety,...learn more »
In This Article
Jet Lag Article
- What is jet lag?
- What are other symptoms and signs of jet lag?
- How long does jet lag last?
- What is a time zone?
causes jet lag?
- How does the body keep time?
- Does the direction of travel matter?
- Do the symptoms of jet lag vary in intensity?
- What are risk factors for jet lag?
- Are there any remedies for jet lag? Is it possible to prevent jet lag?
- What is the treatment for jet lag?
- Are there effective medications for jet lag? What is the role of melatonin in jet lag?
Panic attacks are sudden feelings of terror that strike without warning. These episodes can occur at any time, even during sleep....learn more »
In This Article
Panic Attacks Article
- Panic attack facts
- What are panic attacks?
- What are panic attack symptoms and signs in adults, teenagers, and children?
- Are panic attacks serious?
- What are causes and risk factors for panic attacks?
- How is panic disorder diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for panic attacks? What medications treat panic attacks?
- What are complications of untreated panic attacks?
- What is the prognosis for panic disorder?
- Is it possible to prevent panic attacks?