Vaginal Pain (Vulvodynia) Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors
- Related Vaginal Pain (Vulvodynia) Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors for Vaginal Pain (Vulvodynia)
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Vaginal pain and vulvodynia facts
- Vulvodynia refers to pain in the area of the vulva and vaginal opening for which no cause can be identified.
- Vulvodynia is not related to sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs).
Other Related Vaginal Pain (Vulvodynia) Articles
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.