Patient Comments: Vaginal Douching - Complications

Did you experience any conditions and complications as a result of vaginal douching? Please explain your problem.

Comment from: florence, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: April 03

I got married at the age of 23. I started vaginal douching when I started having sex, to prevent odor. I use only water. I have two kids already. But recently I have been feeling serious pains in my lower abdomen and waist. I wonder if it could be due to douching.

Comment from: Plesant45, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 04

I stopped douching years ago and it does cause vaginal infections so what I do to keep my vaginal area clean and odor free I use Massengil wipes and wash. Those are really good and I don"t have a problem with those.

Vaginal Douche (Douching) - Side Effects Question: Have you experienced side effects from vaginal douching?