Patient Comments: Uterine Growths - Symptoms

Question:Did you experience any symptoms with your uterine growths? Please describe.

Comment from: Racheal99, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: May 21

No, not at all, I did not experience any symptoms with my uterine growths. I had no abnormal feeling during sexual intercourse, or otherwise.

Comment from: sam, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 03

In June 2013 I was diagnosed with a 3cm polyp on the fundus of my uterus during hysteroscopy. I was unable to conceive for 2 years, doctor was suggesting removal of the polyp but I was scared of surgery. In July I became pregnant, I was taking medicines like medroxyprogesterone, Progynova and aspirin for PCOS (poly cystic ovary syndrome).

Comment from: pjp, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: December 05

I had post-menopausal bleeding.

Comment from: Pinky, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 25

I have a bloated abdomen, heavy periods, spotting for a week before my period and some slight cramping throughout the month. Have had a polyp removed two years ago and am about to have another one removed via hysteroscopy soon.

Uterine Growths - Treatments Question: What treatment did you receive for your uterine growths?
Uterine Growths - Surgery Question: Did you have surgery for uterine growths (fibroids)? Please describe your experience.
Uterine Growths - Polyps Question: What symptoms, if any, did you experience with your uterine polyps?
Uterine Growths - Adenomyosis Question: What were your symptoms with adenomyosis? How was it diagnosed, and what was the treatment?