Patient Comments: Uterine Cancer - Describe Your Experience

Question:Please describe your experience with uterine cancer.

Comment from: mhluvbug, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: September 29

I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer. I'm 34 years old and have been married for two years now, but I have no children. I am so scared. My doctor wants me to get a total hysterectomy, but I want to have children.

Uterine Cancer - Treatments Question: What was the treatment for your uterine cancer?
Uterine Cancer - Risk Factors Question: Do you have any risk factors for uterine cancer? Please share your concerns.
Uterine Cancer - Diagnosis Question: What tests or exams led to a diagnosis of uterine cancer?
Uterine Cancer - Stages Question: At what stage was uterine cancer diagnosed in you, a friend, or relative?
Uterine Cancer - Symptoms Question: What signs and symptoms did you experience with your uterine cancer?