Urinary Retention Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Urologist Doctors
- Related Urinary Retention Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Urologist Doctors for Urinary Retention
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Saint George * results
Intermountain Medical Group
736 S 900 E Ste 108
Saint George, UT 84790
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Urinary retention facts*
*Urinary retention facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOEP
- Urinary retention is the inability to empty the bladder. Urinary retention can be acute or chronic. Acute urinary retention is a medical emergency....
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.