- Urinary Incontinence in Women Slideshow Pictures
- Urinary Incontinence in Men Slideshow Pictures
- Food & Drinks That Make You Gotta Go Slideshow Pictures
- Find a local Doctor in your town
- Urinary incontinence products for men introduction
- What are urinary incontinence pads and other absorbent products?
- What are urinary incontinence external catheters?
- What are urinary incontinence drainage bags?
- What are urinary incontinence underpads?
- What are urinals and other toilet substitutes?
- What are urinary incontinence penile clamps?
- Where can you find men's urinary incontinence products?
- How do you use male urinary incontinence products?
Quick GuideUrinary Incontinence in Men: Products, Diet, & Lifestyle
What are urinary incontinence drainage bags?
Drainage bags. These are just the plastic bags that you would attach to a catheter. Larger ones are called "bedside bags" and are hung near the bed. Smaller ones can be worn on the body, attached to the abdomen or leg with straps.
What are urinary incontinence underpads?
Underpads. These incontinence products are basic waterproof pads or covers that can be placed on furniture or mattresses to protect against leaks. They add an extra level of protection.
What are urinals and other toilet substitutes?
Urinals and other toilet substitutes. When getting to the bathroom isn't possible, plastic urinals can be a big help for male incontinence. These are plastic containers that a man can urinate into. They may be particularly helpful if you have urge incontinency, which makes it tough to get to the bathroom fast enough. You can keep one by the bed and another in the car in case you get stuck somewhere without a bathroom.
What are urinary incontinence penile clamps?
Penile clamps. They may sound unpleasant, but for certain men, penile clamps
Where can you find men's urinary incontinence products?
Incontinence pads and disposable undergarments are usually available at drugstores and supermarkets. For other male incontinence products, a medical supply store might be your best bet.
If you're anxious about buying incontinence products publicly, just look online. You should be able to find just about anything you want at an online superstore or online medical supply company. However, before spending a lot of money on a male incontinence product, check with a doctor to make sure it's likely to help.