Urinary Incontinence in Women Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Doctors
- The City of East Lake
- Related Urinary Incontinence in Women Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Doctors for Urinary Incontinence in Women
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist?
A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
East Lake, Florida
Urinary Incontinence in Women
Urinary incontinence (UI) in women facts
*Urinary incontinence (UI) in men facts Medically Edited by: Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD
- The definition of urinary incontinence in women is the unintentional loss of urine....
Other Related Urinary Incontinence in Women Articles
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.