Urinary Incontinence in Children Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Pediatrician Doctors
- The City of North Atlanta
- Related Urinary Incontinence in Children Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Pediatrician Doctors for Urinary Incontinence in Children
Type of Physician: Pediatrician
What is a Pediatrician? A certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners are concerned with the physical, emotional, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a wide range of health services, from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. The pediatrician understands the constantly changing status of his/her patients due to growth and development, and the consequent changing standards of "normal" for age.
Common Name: Children's Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
North Atlanta, Georgia
Urinary Incontinence in Children
Urinary incontinence in children facts
- Urinary incontinence in children is very common.
- Nighttime wetting (nocturnal enuresis) is more common than daytime wetting (diurnal enuresis).
- Most urinary incontinence i...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.