Urethral Cancer Center - Roswell, NM
- WebMD Physician Directory of Roswell Oncologist Doctors
- Related Urethral Cancer Articles
- Roswell Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Roswell Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Roswell
Roswell Oncologist Doctors for Urethral Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Roswell * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Urethral cancer facts*
*Urethral cancer facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOEP
- Urethral cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of the urethra, the tube that carries urine from the bladder to ...
Emergency Contact for Roswell
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Roswell Hospitals results
- 1Eastern New Mexico Medical Ctr
405 W Country Club Rd
Roswell, New Mexico 88201
- 2New Mexico Rehab Ctr
72 Gail Harris St
Roswell, New Mexico 88203
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.