Patient Comments: Urethral Cancer - Diagnosis

Please discuss the events that led to a diagnosis of urethral cancer.

Comment from: CAsurvivor48, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: December 30

Fortunately, I had an MRI of my right hip and a mass was detected. Urethral cancer is a very rare form of cancer. I didn't even meet the screening criteria from my doctor. After getting the results, my doctor gave me a referral to the urologists, where a biopsy was performed and a diagnosis was made.

Urethral Cancer - Signs and Symptoms Question: Describe the signs and symptoms associated with your urethral cancer.
Urethral Cancer - Treatment Question: What kinds of treatment did you receive for urethral cancer?