- Cancer 101 Pictures Slideshow
- Breast Cancer Slideshow Pictures
- Skin Cancer Slideshow Pictures
- Patient Comments: Urethral Cancer - Signs and Symptoms
- Patient Comments: Urethral Cancer - Diagnosis
- Patient Comments: Urethral Cancer - Treatment
- Find a local Oncologist in your town
- Urethral cancer facts*
- What is urethral cancer?
- What are risk factors for urethral cancer?
- What are symptoms and signs of urethral cancer?
- How is urethral cancer diagnosed?
- What is the prognosis for urethral cancer?
- How is staging of urethral cancer determined?
- What are the treatment options for urethral cancer?
- What is the treatment for anterior urethral cancer?
- What is the treatment for posterior urethral cancer?
- What is the treatment for recurrent urethral cancer?
- Where can people find more information about urethral cancer?
Get More Information From NCI
For more information, U.S. residents may call the National Cancer Institute's (NCI's) Cancer Information Service toll-free at 1-800-4-CANCER (1-800-422-6237) Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. A trained Cancer Information Specialist is available to answer your questions.
The NCI's LiveHelp® online chat service provides Internet users with the ability to chat online with an Information Specialist. The service is available from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday. Information Specialists can help Internet users find information on NCI Web sites and answer questions about cancer.
Write to us
For more information from the NCI, please write to this address:
NCI Public Inquiries Office
6116 Executive Boulevard, MSC8322
Bethesda, MD 20892-8322
Jay B. Zatzkin, MD; American Board of Internal Medicine with subspecialty in Medical Oncology
Last update: 8/27/2009
National Cancer Institute, U.S. National Institutes of Health