Urea Breath Test Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Urea Breath Test Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Gastroenterologist Doctors for Urea Breath Test
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in West Bloomfield Township * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Urea Breath Test
What is the urea breath test?
The urea breath test (UBT) is a test for diagnosing the presence of a bacterium, Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) in the stomach. H. pylori causes inflammation, ulcers, and atrophy of ...
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.