Upper Respiratory Infection Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Family Physician Doctors
- Related Upper Respiratory Infection Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Family Physician Doctors for Upper Respiratory Infection
Type of Physician: Family Physician
What is a Family Physician? A certification by the Board of Family Practice; practitioners prevent, diagnose, and treat a wide variety of ailments in patients of all ages, placing special emphasis on the care of families on a continuing basis. They have received a broad range of training that includes surgery, psychiatry, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics and geriatrics.
Specialty: Family Practice
Common Name: Family Doctor
Family Physician Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Upper respiratory infection facts
- Upper respiratory infections are one of the most common reasons of doctor visits.
- Upper respiratory infections are the most common illness resulting in missed work or school.
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.