Patient Comments: Ultrasound - Diagnosis

What type of ultrasound did you have and what was the diagnosis?

Comment from: confusedmom, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: June 15

I had a regular 3D ultrasound done today and this would be my 7th one. They scanned me and scanned bladder, kidneys, heart, and abdomen. The doctor came in and told me they could not see the vessels in the cord. So now I'm worried if I had a 2 or 3 vessel cord.

Comment from: Nurul, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: November 30

I was 8 weeks pregnant but when I did the ultrasound with my doctor last week he cannot find my baby's heartbeat. I go to another doctor the next day and repeat the same ultrasound, the doctor also couldn't find my baby's heartbeat.

Ultrasound - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with ultrasound.