Ulcerative Colitis Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Ulcerative Colitis Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Gastroenterologist Doctors for Ulcerative Colitis
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Ulcerative colitis facts
- Ulcerative colitis is an inflammation of the large intestine (colon).
- The cause of ulcerative colitis is unknown.
- Intermittent rectal bleeding, crampy abdominal pain and diarrhea of...
Other Related Ulcerative Colitis Articles
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.