typhoid vaccine-oral enteric-coated capsule Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication typhoid vaccine-oral enteric-coated capsule may be used to treat or manage.
Travelers should prepare for their trip by visiting their physician to get the proper vaccinations and obtain the necessary...learn more »
In This Article
Travel Medicine Article
- Why should travelers see a physician before they leave on a trip?
- What diseases occur in travelers, and how can disease be prevented?
- Traveler's diarrhea
- Meningococcal meningitis
- Yellow fever
- Hepatitis A
- Typhoid fever
- What about diseases for which there is no vaccine or preventive medication?
- What is safe to eat and drink while traveling?
- What can I do to avoid insect bites?
- What should be in my travel first aid kit?
- What are the medical concerns with jet lag?
- What if I have a medical condition or a chronic disease?
- What if I'm pregnant?
- What about traveling with children?
- Where can I find additional information?
Typhoid fever is an illness caused by the Salmonella typhi bacteria. The illness is contracted by ingesting the bacteria in...learn more »
In This Article
Typhoid Fever Article
- Typhoid fever facts
- What is typhoid fever? What is the history of typhoid fever?
- How do patients get typhoid fever?
How do the bacteria cause disease, and how is it diagnosed?
- What are the symptoms of typhoid fever?
- What is the treatment for typhoid fever, and what is the prognosis?
- Can typhoid fever be prevented?