Tularemia Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors
- Related Tularemia Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors for Tularemia
Type of Physician: Infectious Disease Specialist
What is a Infectious Disease Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners deal with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. AIDS patients and patients with fevers of unknown origin are often diagnosed and treated by these subspecialists. They are also experts in preventive medicine and medical conditions associated with travel.
Specialty: Infectious Disease
Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors in West Bloomfield Township * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Tularemia is caused by the bacteria Francisella tularensis.
- Tularemia affects animals and humans.
- Humans acquire tularemia when they come into contact with infected animals or are bitten by...
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.