Tularemia Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Doctors
- The City of South Whittier
- Related Tularemia Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Doctors for Tularemia
Type of Physician: Infectious Disease Specialist
What is a Infectious Disease Specialist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners deal with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. AIDS patients and patients with fevers of unknown origin are often diagnosed and treated by these subspecialists. They are also experts in preventive medicine and medical conditions associated with travel.
Specialty: Infectious Disease
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
South Whittier, California
- Tularemia is caused by the bacteria Francisella tularensis.
- Tularemia affects animals and humans.
- Humans acquire tularemia when they come into contact with infected animals or are bitten by...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.