Tularemia Center - San Luis Obispo, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of San Luis Obispo Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors
- Related Tularemia Articles
- San Luis Obispo Emergency Contacts
- Nearby San Luis Obispo Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - San Luis Obispo
San Luis Obispo Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors for Tularemia
Type of Physician: Infectious Disease Specialist
What is a Infectious Disease Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners deal with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. AIDS patients and patients with fevers of unknown origin are often diagnosed and treated by these subspecialists. They are also experts in preventive medicine and medical conditions associated with travel.
Specialty: Infectious Disease
Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors in San Luis Obispo * results
Richard C. Prier
Prier Medical Clinic
1050 Las Tablas Rd Ste 11
Templeton, CA 93465
- 24 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Tularemia is caused by the bacteria Francisella tularensis.
- Tularemia affects animals and humans.
- Humans acquire tularemia when they come into contact with infected animals or are bitten by...
Emergency Contact for San Luis Obispo
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby San Luis Obispo Hospitals results
- 1Sierra Vista Regional Med Ctr
1010 Murray Ave
San Luis Obispo, California 93405
- 2French Hospital Medical Center
1911 Johnson Ave
San Luis Obispo, California 93401
- 3California Men's Colony
Hwy 1 N
San Luis Obispo, California 93403
- 4Dept Of State Hosp-Astascadero
10333 El Camino Real
San Luis Obispo, California 93422
- 5Arroyo Grande Community Hosp
345 S Halcyon Rd
San Luis Obispo, California 93420
- 6Twin Cities Community Hospital
1100 Las Tablas Rd
San Luis Obispo, California 93465
- 7Marian Regional Medical Center
1400 E Church St
San Luis Obispo, California 93454
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.