Tularemia Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors
- The City of Paradise
- Related Tularemia Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors for Tularemia
Type of Physician: Infectious Disease Specialist
What is a Infectious Disease Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners deal with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. AIDS patients and patients with fevers of unknown origin are often diagnosed and treated by these subspecialists. They are also experts in preventive medicine and medical conditions associated with travel.
Specialty: Infectious Disease
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
- Tularemia is caused by the bacteria Francisella tularensis.
- Tularemia affects animals and humans.
- Humans acquire tularemia when they come into contact with infected animals or are bitten by...
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.