- Bacterial Infections 101 Pictures Slideshow
- Take the Tummy Trouble Quiz
- Hepatitis C Pictures Slideshow
- Patient Comments: Tularemia - Cause
- Find a local Infectious Disease Specialist in your town
- Tularemia facts
- What is tularemia?
- What are the different types of tularemia?
- What causes tularemia?
- What are symptoms and signs of tularemia?
- How is tularemia diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for tularemia?
- Tularemia and bioterrorism
- Is there a vaccine for tularemia?
- Where can people find more information about tularemia?
Where can people find more information about tularemia?
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Tularemia
United States Department of Labor, Occupational Safety & Health Administration
Medically reviewed by Margaret Walsh, MD; American Board of Pediatrics
United States. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "Key Facts About Tularemia." Oct. 7, 2003. <http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/tularemia/facts.asp>.
United States. United States Department of Labor, Occupational Safety & Health Administration. "Tularemia." <http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/tularemia/index.html >.