Tularemia Center - Calexico, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Calexico Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors
- Related Tularemia Articles
- Calexico Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Calexico Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Calexico
Calexico Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors for Tularemia
Type of Physician: Infectious Disease Specialist
What is a Infectious Disease Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners deal with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. AIDS patients and patients with fevers of unknown origin are often diagnosed and treated by these subspecialists. They are also experts in preventive medicine and medical conditions associated with travel.
Specialty: Infectious Disease
Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors in Calexico * results
Imperial Valley Wound Healing Center
1310 S Imperial Ave
El Centro, CA 92243
- 21 years experience
- 3 office location(s)
Engida B. Alemu
Yuma Infectious Disease Center
2281 W 24th St Ste 11
Yuma, AZ 85364
- 25 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Tularemia is caused by the bacteria Francisella tularensis.
- Tularemia affects animals and humans.
- Humans acquire tularemia when they come into contact with infected animals or are bitten by...
Emergency Contact for Calexico
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Calexico Hospitals results
- 1El Centro Regional Medical
1415 Ross Ave
Calexico, California 92243
- 2Pioneers Memorial Healthcare
207 W Legion Rd
Calexico, California 92227
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.