Tularemia Center - Bullhead City, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bullhead City Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors
- Related Tularemia Articles
- Bullhead City Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bullhead City Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bullhead City
Bullhead City Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors for Tularemia
Type of Physician: Infectious Disease Specialist
What is a Infectious Disease Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners deal with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. AIDS patients and patients with fevers of unknown origin are often diagnosed and treated by these subspecialists. They are also experts in preventive medicine and medical conditions associated with travel.
Specialty: Infectious Disease
Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors in Bullhead City * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Tularemia is caused by the bacteria Francisella tularensis.
- Tularemia affects animals and humans.
- Humans acquire tularemia when they come into contact with infected animals or are bitten by...
Emergency Contact for Bullhead City
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bullhead City Hospitals results
- 1Western Arizona Regional Med Ct
2735 Silver Creek Rd
Bullhead City, Arizona 86442
- 2Valley View Medical Center
5330 S Highway 95
Bullhead City, Arizona 86426
- 3Colorado River Medical Center
1401 Bailey Ave
Bullhead City, Arizona 92363
- 4Kingman Regional Medical Center
3269 Stockton Hill Rd
Bullhead City, Arizona 86409
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.