Tularemia Center - Bozeman, MT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bozeman Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors
- Related Tularemia Articles
- Bozeman Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bozeman Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bozeman
Bozeman Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors for Tularemia
Type of Physician: Infectious Disease Specialist
What is a Infectious Disease Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners deal with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. AIDS patients and patients with fevers of unknown origin are often diagnosed and treated by these subspecialists. They are also experts in preventive medicine and medical conditions associated with travel.
Specialty: Infectious Disease
Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors in Bozeman * results
Mark D. Winton
Bozeman Deaconess Health Group
905 Highland Blvd Ste 4500
Bozeman, MT 59715
- 32 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Tularemia is caused by the bacteria Francisella tularensis.
- Tularemia affects animals and humans.
- Humans acquire tularemia when they come into contact with infected animals or are bitten by...
Emergency Contact for Bozeman
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bozeman Hospitals results
- 1Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
915 Highland Blvd
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- 2Livingston Healthcare
504 S 13th St
Bozeman, Montana 59047
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.