Patient Comments: Triglyceride Test - Results

Question:Were you surprised at your triglyceride test results? Why or why not?

Comment from: Trace, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: June 25

My triglyceride level was 466. My total cholesterol was 256. I am changing my diet and it's very difficult to deal with cravings. I weigh more than ever at 288 and I am 40 years old. I have high blood pressure and my doctor says I am pre-diabetic. Scary stuff. He also thinks I might have sleep apnea. I work hard and don't sleep enough. One year ago I weighed 245.

Comment from: Joe, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: June 04

My triglyceride level was as high as 650. I am only 27 years old.

Triglyceride - Diet Question: What dietary changes are you using to help lower your triglycerides?