Patient Comments: Trichomoniasis (Vaginal Infection) - Telling Your Partner

If you were diagnosed with a trich infection, please share how you told your partner.

Comment from: Ghandi, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: March 04

I told my wife straight up, I had an affair, more of a one night stand. We both got treated for trich infection. I am waiting for her to decide what she wants to do. I"ll move on no matter what.

Comment from: Lee, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: February 20

I told him I had an infection. He asked if he should be seeing a doctor. I told him it would not hurt and he did. I got my results first, we talked about it, he was ready to speak to his doctor and take the medications, so we can continue our love life. He was super cool man about the whole thing. I love him for being a great man.

Comment from: 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: December 19

I just started cursing him out because I know he was the only one I was with. He did not admit that he cheated but once it was over he told me the truth. Now it is 5 years it is gone.

Trichomoniasis - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms of your trichomoniasis?
Trichomoniasis (Vaginal Infection) - Transmission Question: Please share how you contracted your trich infection.
Trichomoniasis (Vaginal Infection) - Causes Question: What caused your trichomoniasis infection and risk during pregnancy?
Trichomoniasis (Vaginal Infection) - Diagnosis Question: What tests and exams did you have that led to a diagnosis of a trich infection?
Trichomoniasis (Vaginal Infection) - Treatment Question: What kinds of treatment, including medications, did you receive for your trich infection?