Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization (TMR) Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Cardiologist Doctors
- Related Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization (TMR) Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Cardiologist Doctors for Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization (TMR)
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization (TMR)
How Does TMR Work?
TMR is a surgical procedure. It is performed through a small incision in either the left side or the middle of the chest. Frequently, it is performed along with coronary bypass surgery, occasionally alone.
Other Related Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization (TMR) Articles
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.