- Rheumatoid Arthritis Slideshow Pictures
- Take the RA Quiz
- Joint-Friendly Exercises to Reduce RA Pain Slideshow
- What brand names are available for tramadol?
- Is tramadol available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for tramadol?
- What are the uses for tramadol?
- What are the side effects of tramadol?
- What is the dosage for tramadol?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with tramadol?
- Is tramadol safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about tramadol?
Is tramadol safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- The safety of tramadol during pregnancy has not been established.
- The safety of tramadol in nursing mothers has not been established.
What else should I know about tramadol?
What preparations of tramadol are available?
- Tablets (immediate release): 50 mg.
- Tablets (extended release): 100, 200, and 300 mg.
- Capsule (extended release): 100, 200, 300 mg.
How should I keep tramadol stored?
Tramadol should be store at room temperature, 15 C to 30 C (59 F to 86 F). It should be stored in a sealed container.
Reference: FDA Prescribing Information
Quick GuideRheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Symptoms & Treatment
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.