- Rheumatoid Arthritis Slideshow Pictures
- Take the RA Quiz
- Joint-Friendly Exercises to Reduce RA Pain Slideshow
- What brand names are available for tramadol?
- Is tramadol available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for tramadol?
- What are the uses for tramadol?
- What are the side effects of tramadol?
- What is the dosage for tramadol?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with tramadol?
- Is tramadol safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about tramadol?
What brand names are available for tramadol?
Ultram, Ultram ER, Conzip
Is tramadol available as a generic drug?
GENERIC AVAILABLE: Yes
Do I need a prescription for tramadol?
What are the uses for tramadol?
- Tramadol is used in the management of moderate to moderately severe pain.
- Extended release tablets are used for moderate to moderately severe chronic pain in adults who require continuous treatment for an extended period.
What are the side effects of tramadol?
Tramadol is generally well tolerated, and side effects are usually transient.
Commonly reported side effects include
- drowsiness, and
Less commonly reported side effects include
Quick GuideRheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Symptoms & Treatment
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.