- High Blood Pressure Slideshow Pictures
- Take the Salt Quiz!
- Lowering Blood Pressure Exercise Tips Pictures
- What is torsemide, and how does it work?
- What brand names are available for torsemide?
- Is it available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for it?
- What are the uses for torsemide?
- Torsemide side effects
- What dosages are available for torsemide, and how do I take it?
- Which drugs or supplements might cause interactions?
- Is torsemide safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- Storage and FDA approval
- Overdose information
Is it available as a generic drug?
Yes, it's available as a generic drug.
Do I need a prescription for it?
Yes, your medical doctor or health care professional will need to write you a prescription for the medication.
Quick GuideHow to Lower Blood Pressure: Exercise Tips
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.