- Childhood Illnesses Picture Slideshow
- Parenting and Healthy Eating Slideshow Pictures
- Parenting - Fitness and Exercise Slideshow Pictures
- Toddler food facts
- What should my toddler be eating?
- How do I ensure that my toddler is getting enough vitamins and minerals?
- How do I get my toddler to eat in general and eat vegetables in particular?
- Is there a limit to how much seafood my toddler can eat each week?
- Is there a limit to how much juice, milk, or salt my toddler should consume each day?
- How do I deal with my toddler's temper tantrums at mealtimes?
- Should I be feeding my toddler low-fat foods to avoid childhood obesity?
- Should I be concerned that my toddler eats hair, sand, and dirt?
- How do I incorporate breastfeeding into my toddler's feeding schedule?
- I think my child may have a food allergy. What should I do?
- How can I instill healthy eating habits in my child?
- Where can I find healthy recipes for my toddler?
Quick GuideToddler Milestones: Your Child's Second Year of Development
Where can I find healthy recipes for my toddler?
Betty Crocker editors. Betty Crocker's Kids Cook! Hoboken: Wiley, 2007.
Davis, Tina. Look and Cook: A Cookbook for Children. New York: Stewart, Tabori and Chang, 2004.
Medically reviewed by Margaret Walsh, MD; American Board of Pediatrics
Effects of Early Nutritional Interventions on the Development of Atopic Disease in Infants and Children: The Role of Maternal Dietary Restriction, Breastfeeding, Timing of Introduction of Complementary Foods, and Hydrolyzed Formulas Pediatrics Vol. 121 No. 1 January 1, 2008 pp. 183 -191
Davis, M.M., B. Grace-Cleveland, S. Hassink, R. Johnson, G. Paradis, and K. Resnicow. "Recommendations for the Prevention of Childhood Obesity." Pediatrics 120 (2007): S229-S253.
Environmental Defense Fund. "Seafood Selector." Apr. 13, 2009. <http://www.edf.org/page.cfm?tagID=17694>.
United States. Medline Plus. "Food Allergy." Nov. 3, 2009. <http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/foodallergy.html>.
United States. Medline Plus. "Infant and Toddler Nutrition." Apr. 12, 2010. <http://nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/infantandtoddlernutrition.html>.