tobramycin and dexamethasone Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication tobramycin and dexamethasone may be used to treat or manage.
Pinkeye, also called conjunctivitis, is redness or irritation of the conjunctivae, the membranes on the inner part of the eyelids...learn more »
Pneumonia is inflammation of the lungs caused by fungi, bacteria, or viruses. Symptoms and signs include cough, fever, shortness...learn more »
E. coli (0157:H7)
There are many types of E. coli (Escherichia coli ). Pathogenic E. coli can cause urinary tract and bladder infections, or lead...learn more »
In This Article
E. coli (0157:H7) Article
- E. coli facts
- What is E. coli
- What is E. coli bacteria infection?
- What is E. coli 0157:H7 bacteria?
- Is E. coli 0157:H7 contagious?
- 25 symptoms of E. coli 0157:H7 infection
- What kind of doctor(s) treat E. coli 0157:H7 infections?
- How is an E. coli 0157:H7 infection diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for E. coli 0157:H7?
- What are the complications of infection with E. coli 0157:H7?
- How do people contract E. coli 0157:H7 infections?
- E. coli 0157:H7 and prevention of
- Other enterohemorrhagic E. coli strains (for example, 0145, 026:H11, 0104:H4 and 0121)