tobramcyin-ophthalmic drops Index
Tobramycin optic (Tobrex) is a prescription antibiotic used to treat external infections of the eye caused by bacteria. Side effects, drug interactions, warnings, precautions, dosing, storage, pregnancy, and breastfeeding safety information is included.
Picture of Eye
The eye has a number of components which include but are not limited to the cornea, iris, pupil, lens, retina, macula, optic...learn more »
Pinkeye, also called conjunctivitis, is redness or irritation of the conjunctivae, the membranes on the inner part of the eyelids...learn more »
Many common eye disorders resolve without treatment and some may be managed with over-the-counter (OTC) products. It's important...learn more »
In This Article
Eye Care Article
- Eye care introduction
- What is the structure of the eye?
- Which common disorders of the eye can (sometimes) be self-treated?
- What common eye conditions usually
require treatment by a doctor?
- What types of OTC eye care products are there?
- What inactive ingredients are contained in OTC eye care products?