- Least Effective Exercises Slideshow
- Dehydration Tips Slideshow Pictures
- First Aid Sprains & Strains Slideshow Pictures
- What is tizanidine-oral, and how does it work (mechanism of action)?
- What brand names are available for tizanidine-oral?
- Is tizanidine-oral available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for tizanidine-oral?
- What are the uses for tizanidine-oral?
- What are the side effects of tizanidine-oral?
- What is the dosage for tizanidine-oral?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with tizanidine-oral?
- Is tizanidine-oral safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about tizanidine-oral?
Is tizanidine-oral safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
There are no adequate studies done on tizanidine to determine safe and effective use in pregnant women.
What else should I know about tizanidine-oral?
What preparations of tizanidine-oral are available?
Capsules: 2, 4, 6 mg; Tablets: 2, 4 mg
How should I keep tizanidine-oral stored?
Store tizanidine tablets and capsules between temperatures of 15 C – 30 C (59 F – 86 F).
REFERENCE: FDA Prescribing Information
Quick GuidePictures of the 7 Riskiest Workout Moves, and How to Improve Them
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.