Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears) Center - St. Petersburg, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of St. Petersburg Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors
- The City of St. Petersburg
- Related Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears) Articles
- St. Petersburg Emergency Contacts
- Nearby St. Petersburg Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors for Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears)
Type of Physician: Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor
What is a Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor? A certification by the Board of Otolaryngology; practitioners provide comprehensive medical and surgical care of patients with diseases and disorders that affect the ears, the respiratory and upper alimentary systems (nose, mouth and throat) and related structures.
Specialty: Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Common Name: Ear, Nose, Throat Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
St. Petersburg, Florida
St. Petersburg (often shortened to St. Pete) is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The city is known as a vacation destination for North American and European vacationers.
With a purported average of some 360 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City." For that reason, the city is a popular tourist and retirement destination, especially for those in the United States from colder Northern climates ? particularly New York City, Detroit, and Chicago. However, in recent years the population has shifted in a more youthful direction.
- Tinnitus is abnormal ear noise.
- Tinnitus can arise in any of the four sections of the ear: the outer ear, the middle ear, the inner ear, and the brain.
- In addition to ringing in...
Emergency Contact for St. Petersburg
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby St. Petersburg Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.