Patient Comments: Tinnitus - Cause

What was the cause of your case of tinnitus?

Comment from: becca, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: April 01

I fell on the ice and ever since my ear has been ringing; the tinnitus started with my right then going to my left.

Comment from: Marie, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: December 05

The first time I took a blood pressure pill, I experienced ringing in both of my ears, within 12 hours. I have had it ever since. I hope one day I wake up and it's gone.

Comment from: tom, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: December 05

I was taking TB medications with streptomycin injection and I ended up hearing noise from both of my ears, since December 2012. Now the noise has grown too and I can't hear any more.

Tinnitus - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with tinnitus?
Tinnitus - Treatment Question: What treatments have been effective in treating tinnitus?
Tinnitus - Prevention Question: What steps have you taken to prevent tinnitus?
Tinnitus - Remedies Question: What type of therapy or remedies have been effective in treating tinnitus?