Tinea Versicolor Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Tinea Versicolor. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Tinea Versicolor or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
Vitiligo is a condition in which the skin turns white due to the loss of pigment from the melanocytes, cells that produce the...learn more »
In This Article
- Vitiligo facts*
- What is vitiligo?
- What causes vitiligo?
- Who is affected by vitiligo?
- What are vitiligo symptoms and signs?
- Will the white patches spread?
- How is vitiligo diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for vitiligo?
- What can people do to cope with vitiligo?
- What research is being done on vitiligo?
- For more information on vitiligo and other related conditions
Eczema refers to skin inflammation. There are many different types of eczema that produce symptoms and signs that range from...learn more »
In This Article
- Eczema facts
- What is eczema?
- Are there different types of eczema? What causes eczema?
- What are eczema symptoms and signs?
- How is eczema diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for eczema?
- What are home remedies for eczema?
- Does diet affect eczema?
- Is there a cure for eczema?
- Is eczema contagious?
- What is the prognosis of eczema?
- Is it possible to prevent eczema?