Tinea Versicolor Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Dermatologist Doctors
- Related Tinea Versicolor Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Dermatologist Doctors for Tinea Versicolor
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Dermatologist Doctors in Paradise * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Tinea versicolor facts
- Tinea versicolor is a common infection of healthy people caused by a fungus that is commonly found on normal human skin.
- There seems to be a genetic predisposition to develop...
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.