Tinea Versicolor Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Dermatologist Doctors
- Related Tinea Versicolor Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Dermatologist Doctors for Tinea Versicolor
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Tinea versicolor facts
- Tinea versicolor is a common infection of healthy people caused by a fungus that is commonly found on normal human skin.
- There seems to be a genetic predisposition to develop...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.