Patient Comments: Tilt-Table Test - Experience

Did your doctor administer a tilt-table test? What were the results?

Comment from: Zuzu Petals, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: May 21

The tilt table test was effective in diagnosing the RVST. I passed out and they ended up recording it on the EKG. I am on medication now and am feeling better. Nice to know why I passed out and the ticker is under control now. Next step is oblation if this does not work. The test is effective.

Comment from: Leon, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: May 19

I was all fine with the tilt-table test till 40 minutes, then they gave me the injection and then my heart started racing. I got a little dizzy but did not faint. My blood pressure dropped to 90/60 from earlier 110/90, and heart-rate went 150 plus.

Comment from: kbl, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: April 14

At the tilt-table test my blood pressure went to 200 over190, then heart rate was 42. I passed out, got lightheaded, dizzy, and puked. It is no fun.

Comment from: nina, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: March 04

Tilt table result was, I was flat-lined with CPR, not a "fun" procedure.