Thyroid Cancer Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Doctors
- The City of South Whittier
- Related Thyroid Cancer Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Doctors for Thyroid Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
South Whittier, California
Thyroid cancer facts*
*Thyroid cancer facts medical author: Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD
- The thyroid gland produces thyroid hormones which are important in the normal regulation of the metabolism of the body. ...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.